Read, study and listen to the Bible with commentaries.
Download this free app and access the best version of the Bible available: the King James Version, a classic of the Bible in English, accompanied by Pulpit Commentary.
This famous commentary on the Bible was created during the nineteenth century under the direction of Reverend Joseph S. Exell and Henry Donald Maurice Spence-Jones. It consists of 23 volumes with 22,000 pages.
The Pulpit Bible Commentary is a commentary on the entire Bible, phrase by phrase, verse by verse, a detailed explanation of the scriptures. Comments will be an essential tool for understanding the harder texts in the Bible.
Include the Bible in your daily life. Enjoy this comfortable audio Bible, a great way to listen to the Holy Word.
Main features of the app:
* Free Bible
A Bible audio app is very important because many people do not have enough time to read a Bible. ( You can adjust volume and speed)
If you have a slow Internet connection, do not worry. This app works completely offline.
Amazing study tools:
* Bookmark and highlight verses
* Verses belonging to the same topic are linked
* Create a
list of favorites organized by dates
* Add notes
* Search verses by keyword
* The app enables you to change the font size
*Set up night mode to protect
Spreading Christ’s word
* Send verses by email, SMS or Messenger
* Share them on social networks
* Receive new verses on your phone: you can adjust the time you want to receive verse notifications: every day, Sunday or never.
The Holy Bible is a collection of writings attributed to different authors. It includes 66 books and consists of two parts: the Old Testament and the New Testament.
Here you have a list of the chapters and books of the Bible:
– Books of the Law (or Pentateuch): Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy.
– Historical Books: Joshua, Judges, Ruth, First Samuel, Second Samuel, First Kings, Second Kings, First Chronicles, Second Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther.
– Poetry books (or The Writings): Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon.
– Books of the Prophets:
Major Prophets: Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel
Minor Prophets: Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi.
– The Gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke, John.
– Acts of the Apostles
– The Epistles:
-Paul’s Epistles: Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews.
-General Epistles: James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude.
-The book of the end: Revelation.