✅ Discover a great spiritual text App: Catholic Bible, one of the outstanding app now available on Google Play.
The Catholic Bible is the Bible app including those entire 73-book distinguished and accepted by the Catholic Church. Every paragraph, chapter or verse of the 73 books of the Catholic canon are at your fingertips to reading, examining or contemplation for all of your android devices.
Feel Free to use, download, read or listen to the biblical text for free on your phone.
This app serves to bring those readers closer to the Bible texts to recognize them, contemplate them and reflect around them.
Catholics Bible is Approved and ready to use. Download it today!
✅ Some Main features of this App are;
• It is Totally Free
• Audio Bible (you can adjust audio settings: volume, speed, and tone)
• This app is offline, it works even without an internet connection
• You can bookmark and save biblical verses
• You can change text size
• It has night mode or day mode
• It creates a list of favorite verses organized by dates
• You can add notes
• You can share verses or passages on social networks
• You can easily send verses by email or SMS
• You can search for anything by keyword
• The app remembers the last verse read
• All verses are linked (when they have the same topic)
• You can receive verse notifications on your phone (the user can set the time he wants to receive the verse: daily, on Sunday or never)
✅ Be sure to download “Catholic Bible”. Reading the Bible each day can change your life. Whatever you’re struggling with, let the powerful wisdom of the Bible help you.
Read the Bible each day and watch how your life will change for the better.
✅ Below is a list of different books and chapters that make up the Catholic Holy Bible, including the deuterocanonical books:
The Catholic Bible is composed of the 46 books of the Old Testament and the 27 books of the New Testament.
📕 Old Testament:
* The Pentateuch includes Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy.
* The Historical books include Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Tobit, Judith, 1 Maccabees, 2 Maccabees.
* The Poetic and Wisdom writings include Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Wisdom, Sirach.
* The Major Prophets include Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel.
* The Minor Prophets include Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi.
📕 New Testament:
* The Gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke, John.
* History: Acts
* Pauline Epistles: Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon.
* General Epistles: Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude.